Website TOMRA Sorting
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join our Mining team based in our Sydney office. This role presents an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a varied mix of both field and office based work. The majority of the time this role will supporting our Australian customers but there is a requirement to support our other colleagues and clients globally, meaning that some international travel will be required. The office based element of the role will see this person focusing on in-house service related work and providing project support for the Sydney production facility.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid background in field service engineering and have a true passion for building relationships with customers and delivering exceptional service. You will thrive in your role through a sense of satisfaction from trouble shooting and delivering technical solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys ownership, variety and autonomy and brings their A game to work every day! We have a fun, collaborative and supportive team environment which we are excited to be adding to with this role.
– General field service related activities including: commissioning, testing, operating, maintenance and repair of TOMRA equipment
– Delivering internal and external project co-ordination tasks for new projects, upgrades as well as other service related projects
– Role modelling best practice behavior regarding the importance of Health and Safety on customer sites
– Delivering exceptional customer experiences through top class communication using various mediums including face to face, over the phone and on call support
– Training, upskilling and generally imparting knowledge to our customers maintenance and service teams
– Providing regular updates and reports to your manager and peers regarding activity in your market
– Identifying opportunities to add value to our customers businesses through the introduction of complementary TOMRA products, solutions and services
– Act as a conduit between our customer base and HQ by providing in market feedback so that we continuously look for opportunities to further delight our customers
To apply you must have the ability to travel up to 180 days (approx.) per year to customer mining sites located both domestically and internationally.
Essential skills and experience
The right to work unrestricted in Australia
A full clean drivers license
Previous experience in an engineering support role for industrial equipment would be ideal
Experience servicing ore sorters would be highly advantageous
Ability and wiliness to travel
Excellent hands-on Electrical and Electronics troubleshooting skills
Mechanical aptitude highly desirable
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to form close relationships with customers
Demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a user-friendly manner
Socially outgoing, a good sense of humor and the ability to work well under pressure
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.