Website Talent Focus
Our client is the industry leader in the manufacturing of products that assist with safe lifting, material handling and fall prevention. Their manufacturing facility is located Emu Plains. The site is close to the railway station so it is easily accessible by public transport.
We are currently seeking experienced industrial sewing machinists and sewing machine operators who are prepared to learn new skills to become a valuable employee within the business. Training is provided but you must possess some experience operating sewing machinery preferably in a production environment.
Key duties will include:
- Daily operation of industrial sewing machines
- Cutting of raw product to templates
- Interpreting plans and action as per specification
- Meeting production schedules
- Ensuring Quality of work is at a high standard
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Adherence to operating procedures
- Operation of heavy industrial sewing machines in a production environment is preferred
- Attention to detail
- experience with Quality control desirable
- Proven reliability and punctuality
- PPE gear including hi vis & steel caps
- Physically fit with no lifting restrictions
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Clear communication skills
If you are interested and meet the key requirements please apply via the email [email protected]. Please ensure that your resume is up to date.
Whilst we thank you for your time please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Talent Focus is committed to EEO, WHS, Ethical Practices and the principles of cultural diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.