Website South Western Sydney Local Health District
Employment Type: Fulltime, Part Time and Casual, up to 38 hours per week
Location: Campbelltown Hospital
Position Classification: Occupational Therapist Level 1/2
Remuneration: $33.17 – $48.06 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ316472
Application Close Date: 26/06/2022
~OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS – WE WANT YOU~
Campbelltown hospital is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar upgrade, boasting the state of the art equipment and amenities to help serve the community. Inside of this redevelopment comes a focus on training and upskilling throughout the hospital with an emphasis on encouraging staff to pursue learning and development opportunities.
- Join a supportive team who work to support and encourage each other while working onsite. Team culture is the foundation of our department!
- Gain exposure to diverse clinical areas such as Acute, Sub-Acute, Cancer, Community and Paediatrics – don’t pigeon hole your career!
- We promote upskilling for quality and safety – your career will advance quickly with strong networks of support!
- Work a rotating roster – provisions available for those wishing to work weekend shifts!
- Have access to managers and a senior team who are willing to teach you and allow you to grow in a clinical setting to drive your career!
- Learn to explore the development of holistic occupational therapy skills in an acute, sub-acute and community setting.
This is your chance to provide effective and efficient assessment, treatment planning, treatment implementation, evaluation and discharge planning of patients/clients holistically in a multidisciplinary clinical setting.
If you are an AHPRA registered Occupational Therapist and would like to drive your career – call Megan Holt on 0436 932 301 for a confidential discussion about what SWSLHD can offer you or click APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit e.rfer.us.