Website Romba Civil & Landscape
Managing projects for developers & councils for over 18 years
Romba is a family owned business that has been established for over 18 years. We manage Landscaping, Civil Construction and Irrigation projects for various developers, local councils, retirement villages, schools and businesses.
We are currently offering a full-time opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Gardener to join our team. The role would be to provide regular garden maintenance to our projects, predominantly within the Sydney metro area.
- General Garden Maintenance
- Mowing & Edging
- Weeding, Pruning & Hedging
- Pest and Disease Control
- General Landscaping duties
- Irrigation system maintenance and repair.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in garden maintenance is essential
- Some knowledge of plant species and their needs
- Ability to work garden maintenance equipment efficiently
- Some knowledge of irrigation systems would be an advantage
- A keen interest in gardening and working outdoors
- A current Drivers Licence and White Card Certificate is a must
- Responsible & trustworthy person to work unsupervised when required
- Physically fit enough to complete the tasks within the industry
- Punctual, reliable and presentable
- Attention to detail with a proactive attitude
- Possess a friendly and professional attitude to liaise with clients and other staff members in a polite manner.
- Additional Vehicle/Equipment licenses or landscape qualifications would be an advantage but not essential.
What we are offering:
- Full time hours on a casual basis to start.
- Progression to permanent position for the right candidate.
- An immediate start.
- $25 to $30/hour (negotiable, based on experience).
- Supportive workplace with a friendly experienced team.
- Opportunity to learn additional skills and take on extra responsibilities.
If you possess the essential requirements above and are looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your hard work with a stable full-time position, please apply with your resume for an immediate start.
Please note that only applicants with industry experience will be considered for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.