We have a part-time maternity leave contract position available for an experienced Medical Receptionist with a reputable Orthopaedic Surgeon in Penrith, NSW.
· Greeting patients
· Running patient clinics including billing and taking payments
· Scheduling patient appointments and surgeries
· Dealing with patient enquiries (in person, over the phone and via email)
· Filing of confidential medical records
· Scanning and archiving of medical records
· Data entry and database maintenance (Bluechip)
· General reception and administration duties
· Other duties as required by management
· Experience working as a Medical Receptionist in a specialist practice a must.
· Good knowledge of Bluechip patient management software
· Excellent computer skills/knowledge
· Reliability, flexibility and good time management skills
· Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills; both written & verbal
· Ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload
· Strong ability to multi-task
· Have a confident and can-do attitude
Contract to start in August 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.