Website Louver-Lite Limited
Wholesale distributors for window furnishings
Warehouse Store Person
About the company:
Louver-Lite Australia is a highly successful company whom are UK owned company that has been here in Sydney Australia for 20 years now, whilst servicing the Australian market place for well over 40 years from the UK head office in Manchester UK. We are a wholesaler of Window Blinds Components and Fabrics and we have built an excellent reputation within our market.
Our Office/Warehouse is based in St Marys, New South Wales and from this location we distribute products all over Australia, New Zealand and Asia too.
Louver-Lite is offering a full-time permanent position for a Warehouse Store Person to join our dynamic team. Working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. There is a chance of working overtime on week days and weekends.
You will be reporting to our Warehouse team leader and General Manager.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Picking, packing and dispatching orders
· Receiving stock and scanning in to locations
· Maintain cleanliness, organisation and safety of the warehouse
· General warehouse duties
· Correct manual handling techniques (will need to lift 25kgs)
Skills & Experience:
· Warehousing experience preferred but not essential (job training will be provided)
· Forklift License preferred but not essential
· Ability to work well with others and unsupervised
· Strong communication skills both written & verbal
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer:
· A secure stable position for the right person
· Opportunities for growth, training and development
· Attractive hourly rate will be offered according to the qualifications and experience to the Award standards.
To apply for this position please provide a copy of your resume and a cover letter stating why you are the perfect person to join our team.
Please email to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.