Website Jaybro Group Pty Ltd
Jaybro is a leading supplier to civil and building contractors
About the Business
Jaybro is a leading supplier to civil and building contractors providing a wide range of products including site safety equipment, road and traffic signage, temporary fencing solutions and tools and hardware.
Jaybro’s success has been due to the consistently high level of customer service provided, resulting in increased demand and repeat business.
At Jaybro it’s all about delivering WOW service experiences, challenging yourself and having a growth mindset.
About the Role
We are looking for a driven and results oriented individual to take ownership and support our Traffic & Electronic Road Signage Category team and deliver growth.
You will be the first point of contact for customers and deliver WOW service relating to Traffic Electronic Road Signage. Your proven strong communication, time management and organisational skills will ensure you build strong working relationships with customers to ensure return of business.
Our dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment will suit an energetic self-starter with a can-do attitude and who enjoys multi-tasking day and is not afraid of change.
This is a great opportunity for you to own the role and grow within the business! You will be provided ongoing training, mentoring and work in a supportive team environment.
- Delivering WOW service via phone and email in relation to Electronic Road Signage
- Be one touch resolution for customer enquiries
- Quote & order entry (fit-outs & porta-boom)
- Accurate order entry
- Customer ETA’s & Portal Management
- Warranty & registration paperwork
Benefits & Perks
- Great company culture & high employee engagement
- Career advancement, personal training & development programs
- Dynamic and supportive Management & Team
Skills & Experience
- Customer Service experience – inbound & outbound calls
- Comfortable cross-selling, up-selling and generating leads
- Previous experience in the civil construction industry supply industry is highly regarded
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Suite
If you’d like to join a winning team and a company with a fantastic culture and plenty of room for growth and development, please apply now.
As part of Jaybro’s recruitment process an Online assessment & criminal history check will be required.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Must have the right to work in Australia.
No agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit jaybro.bamboohr.com.