Website INTAUS GROUP
We are currently seeking corporate security guards for several corporate security positions throughout Sydney.
We welcome people from diverse backgrounds. We have an inclusive culture where innovation and teamwork are encouraged.
If you wish to make a positive change in your community, contact us today.
We are a fast-growing Facilities Company in Sydney region andare delivering solutions to a diverse range of customers in many industry sectors.
We are looking for the right staff to perform services such as:
static guarding, concierge, mobile and foot patrols and control room operations.
Our services are supported by a highly experienced management team, industry leading expertise and a strong local structure.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for professional and proactive Full Time and or Part Time Security Officers to work with our corporate partners.
The rosters consist of 7-day shift work which is Monday to Sunday, with a combination of Day and Night shifts,
The primary role will include (but not limited to):
· Providing high quality frontline customer service
· Risk identification and conflict resolution
· General security duties including administration tasks
· Assessing all alarms, incidents or emergencies, then directing the appropriate response
· The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A professional with reliable work ethic
· Strong punctuality- the ability to be at the work site on time each shift is a key condition of employment which must be consistently maintained upon employment
· Strong attention to detail
· Professional personal presentation
· Customer service experience
· Initiative and the ability to multi-task
· Understanding of the Dynamic Security Principles
· Experience within the security services industry
As a requirement of the position the successful candidate will have:
· A current and valid NSW Security Licence
· A current First Aid Certificate
· A current white card
· Current NSW RSA competency card
· The right to work in Australia
· Intermediate computer literacy
If you are interested in this great opportunity and meet the above criteria, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please send in your Resume ASAP to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Admin@intausgroup.com.au