· $60-$70K Plus Super Plus Discretionary Bonuses
· Flexible Full-Time or Part-Time Hours Available
· New Office In Bella Vista With A Supportive Team
This market leader in Industrial Storage Solutions, is a dominant player in the Australian market. Their clients are medium to large organisations from various industries such as Government, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transport, Defence, Manufacturing and Utilities. Focusing on design & quality they are dedicated to providing unique, smart solutions, creating productive, organised and safe warehouse and workshop environments. Their large 3000m2 Distribution Centre in Parkes NSW makes them the largest stock holder in the industry nationally. This is no ordinary company and underpinning every aspect of their business is a vision to give every one of their customers a WOW experience.
Due to growth and expansion, the need has arisen for a like-minded B2B Sales Professional to join their Sydney team. This phone based role will be working from the Sales Office, located opposite the new Bella Vista train station, part of the new Metro Line, and close to the M7 & Old Windsor Road. Nearby are Childcare centres, gyms and onsite cafés. You will be working in a close-knit team whilst being supported by the Head Office in Parkes.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the responsibilities include:
· Following up on new and existing leads and converting them to sales
· Generating new sales by understanding customers’ needs and matching solutions
· Providing and following up quotations
· Consistently building and developing new business prospects
· Supporting the field sales team and organising site visits for prospective customers
· Liaise with Operations regarding lead times and specifications for customers
· Handle incoming enquiries (calls & emails)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a B2B environment, chasing new leads and converting them to sales
· Experience in selling end-user products in the Logistics, Packaging, Warehousing, Manufacturing or similar industries. Knowledge of Industry Storage Solutions is highly desirable.
· Genuine approach to customer service and exceeding their expectations
· Communicate easily and persuasively with decision makers
· Strong and current record of exceeding sales targets and KPI’s
· Clear communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
· Intermediate computer skills
· Excellent personal presentation
· High level of motivation and self-discipline
· Strong work ethic
· Energetic and organised
· Professional with a can-do attitude
Please include a cover letter in your application and outline details of previous major customers for your sales roles to provide us with an understanding of your sales experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.