Website CSR Fabrications
High end sheet metal work
- Foreman/Factory Manager – Sheet Metal Fabricator
- Monday – Friday 6:45 – 3:30 + Overtime
- Immediate start Available.
- Penrith Location
Are you a experienced fabricator wanting to take the next step in your career? or and experienced foreman/ factory manager wanting to make your own mark?
We are a busy and expanding sheet metal fabricator located in Penrith currently seeking a capable and experienced fabricator to take on our foreman position. For the right person this permanent opportunity offers variety, training and the opportunity to grow within the company.
CSR Fabrications produces a variety of metal works including the fabrication of high end shop fit out work and bespoke and custom pieces for both the construction and residential industries.
Your Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that employees follow all appropriate systems and procedures
- Supervise and manage the team of 6 fabricators
Consulting with clients and suppliers when required.
- Some fabrication duties – Stainless steel, Ali, Mild steel & Brass etc.
- Ability to lead a team whilst remaining hands on and assist team members on the floor
- Demonstrated ability to train and manage employees.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards specified deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practice of OHS in day to day operations
- Strong sheet metal fabrication experience
- Appreciate a fast-paced jobbing shop/manufacturing environment, where attention to detail and high quality standard is essential for continued success
- Great team environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Stable and successful business
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
To be consider for this role please click ‘Apply now’ and send your resume.
We are considered and essential service and are currently operating from our Penrith site. All applicants need to be able to attend the work location.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.