Website Creating Links
About the Organization:
Creating Links is a growing not-for-profit community organization positioned in Bankstown, Camden and Faulconbridge, that focuses on developing dynamic, resilient, confident and inclusive communities and families.
About the Role:
We are seeking experienced, passionate, vibrant and committed people to join our team in Faulconbridge and surrounding suburbs for work in the following areas:
- Aged Care (TACP)
As a Casual Community Care Worker, your duties will include:
- Providing high-quality person-centred support to NDIS participants and people over 65;
- Ensuring dignity, privacy and respect in all services;
- The services include but are not limited to, personal care, social support, domestic assistance and respite care.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Certificate III in Disability, Aged Care, Community Services Studies or related fields;
- Experience in direct service provision;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Understanding of child protection and mandatory reporting legislation and guidelines;
- Class C Driver’s Licence and access to a vehicle with comprehensive car insurance;
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain one;
- Valid Working with Children Check Clearance and National criminal Records History Check.
To apply, please send your application addressing the selection criteria via email to [email protected] Alternatively, feel free to contact the HR Department for a confidential chat on 02 8713 7700.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.