Website OutWest Recruitment
Recruitment / HR Solutions for Sydney businesses
1ST YEAR PLUMBING APPRENTICES X 2
My client has an exciting opportunity for 2 x enthusiastic and eager 1st year apprentices to commence work in a growing plumbing business, focusing on new construction, operating in the Sydney metropolitan area.
They have high expectations for Apprentices that have the drive and ambition to learn the plumbing trade.
The successful candidates:
– Should have great technical and problem solving ability.
– Willingness to tackle hard work, be willing to learn, have a good work ethic.
– Committed to completing Certificate III in Plumbing.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
– Assist to install plumbing services for new townhouses, units, granny flats etc
– Read plans and correctly calculate quantities
– Use hand and power tools
– Carry out OH&S requirements
– Attend and complete all required TAFE course work
– Complete Certificate III in Plumbing
Skills and experience:
– Must have current, valid drivers license and own vehicle.
– White card.
– A Pre-apprenticeship would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to learn a booming trade and have a qualification for life! If this sounds like you please send your Resume to:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.facebook.com/OutWestRecruitment/posts/1748502468781433:0 →