Website MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees
Find your future trade
- Immediate start with an established family-owned business
- Full-time opportunity to earn while you learn
- Continue your career in the electrical field
In partnership with our client, we are currently seeking technically talented 3rd and 4th Year Electrical Apprentices. This is an exciting opportunity to undertake practical experience whilst continuing the completion of your Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician. During this time, you will be completing your apprenticeship in a full-time capacity from Monday to Friday, a minimum of 38 hours per week. However, overtime and Saturday work is often required. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Installing electrical services to new homes including lighting, power, fans and appliances
- Installation of cables and wires
- Fault-testing, repairs and maintenance
- Assisting tradesmen in general duties
- Based out of Penrith, we encourage local candidates to apply for this position.
Who we’re looking for
Working at various sites on a day-to-day basis, you will be a current 3rd or 4th Year Electrical Apprentice who loves the challenge of solving technical problems within a domestic electrical environment. You will also be driven to complete all theory and practical aspects of your apprenticeship, and be committed to further developing your knowledge and skill-set in this industry.
Successful applicants will have:
- A current driver’s licence with reliable transport
- A White Card or the ability to obtain one if successful
- Previous experience within the domestic electrical field
- A strong commitment to Workplace Health & Safety
- The ability to perform physical tasks at heights or within confined spaces
Our client is a proudly family owned and run company who has established themselves as the largest domestic electrical company in NSW. With their skilled and experience workforce, they pride themselves in delivering quality products and customer service, and are widely known in the industry as leaders in excellent installations.
To apply, complete the online application form, attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available roles. MIGAS is an equal opportunity employer and actively advocates for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and women in skilled trades. Please note that Award wages apply for this position. 1st and 2nd Year apprentices need not apply.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.migas.com.au/jobs/view/electrical-apprenticeship-2nd-3rd-or-4th-year-4282 →