Website Katz Recruitment
Assistant Brand Manager – Western Sydney – 12 Month Contract – Excellent Culture!
• Work with a leading global company
• Amazing Culture + Great Perks
• Work with and support an incredible Marketing Team
Company & Culture:
If working for a global organisation with an amazing culture is important to you, then you don’t want to miss this opportunity! Strong company values coupled with a vision that empowers a great work culture and creates a great employee experience. You will be spoilt with many perks and work with a leading marketing team.
As an Assistant Brand Manager you will be responsible for providing support to the marketing team in the creation of marketing assets, execution of marketing programs, promotional activity and other core marketing functions as required.
• Produce creative that reflects the brand, style and in accordance with global and local guidelines.
• Work with relevant stakeholders in the revamping product collateral and brochures
• Assist with ad-hoc creative requests from across the business
• Assist in the creation of Company event collateral
• Assist in the development of internal communication material
• Assist in updating creative brand assets and guidelines to ensure consistency and appropriate use
• Assist in the development of social and other digital assets
• Assist in the development of New Product Launch collateral and assets
• Support the creative requirements for seasonal campaigns and sponsorships
• Supporting and assist the Brand Managers in the execution of tactical campaigns
• Manage and update the annual marketing calendar
• Manage the communication inbox and delegate when required
• Manage the co-op advertising marketing approval process and spend forecasting and tracking
• Co-ordinate distribution of all marketing material including brochures, flyers, manuals and other electronic and printed manuals/documents
• Project Management
• Accurate budget tracking and forecasting
Skills & Experience:
• Relevant degree in marketing and or graphic design is essential
• Experience working in a similar position previously
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop In Design and Adobe Suite
• Strong interpersonal, high attention to detail and organisational skills is a must
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a creative team
• A positive proactive and motivated attitude to complete tasks on time
How to apply:
If the above role interests you and you fit the required skills and experience then Apply Now by sending your resume to michell[email protected] or call Michelle Walker on 0405 499 228
Don’t miss out on this outstanding opportunity with a renowned international company who enjoy offering generous benefits to their employees!
Please note successful employment will be pending medical and police check results.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.