Website Intravision Pty Limited
Intravision Pty Limited
- Competitive rates
- Growing organisation
- Exciting new projects
Intravision Pty Ltd (“Intravision”) is an Australian award-winning technology company specialising in the design, installation and support of electrical and data communications cabling for the Government, Defence, Education, Corporate and Construction industries.
With our Head Office located in Canberra and operations in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, we are looking for experienced Data Cablers / Installers / Technicians to join our Sydney team.
All applicants must be Australian citizens in order for applications to be considered.
- Experienced Data Cabler.
- Installation of data cabling, fibre cabling and security cabling.
- Installation of communications racks.
- Installation of Cat6, Cat6A and Fibre cables.
- Testing and Commissioning copper and fibre
- Use of hand and power tools and equipment as required.
- General ad hoc site related duties as requested.
- AMCA/ACRS Master Cabler Licence or equivalent (preferred but not required).
- Own transport and current Drivers Licence.
- WHS construction induction white card
- Yellow EWP card.
- Accredited installer of Netconnect, Systimax, Panduit, Siemon, Molex and R&M (preferred but not mandatory).
- NV1 security clearance (desirable).
- Be a team player with the ability to work as part of a vibrant team.
- Excellent customer service skills, time management skills and a great attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks
- A passion to deliver great outcomes with a positive attitude and an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated commitment, drive and initiative to achieve organisational outcomes, with the ability to work independently and autonomously without supervision and as part of a broader team.
- Demonstrated capacity to cooperate and work well with others across the business to pursue goals, share information, show consideration and respect for alternate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, use discretion and observe confidentiality.
- Well-developed communications skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of people.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.