Let's Beat World Hunger
Founded in Australia in 2005 by philanthropist and entrepreneur Dr Sam Prince, Zambrero is not your standard Mexican quick service restaurant. We do things differently here and work in a dynamic, fast paced and exciting environment that you won’t find anywhere else.
At Zambrero, our food not only feeds our customers, but through our Plate 4 Plate initiative for every burrito or bowl purchased, we donate a plate of food to someone in need and we are currently sitting at over 30 million meals donated!
In this role you will have the ability to directly impact the customer experience, workplace culture and financial results!
- You will hire, train, develop and motivate your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- You will provide leadership and direct supervision of all operations within the restaurant
- You will ensure food is prepared, presented and served to the highest standard
- You will be passionate about building a positive culture within the restaurant– focused on exceptional customer service, working together, helping those in need and making Zambrero an enjoyable place to work.
We offer a fast paced, high growth and performance driven environment, where you will have the flexibility to develop and take on more responsibilities in a welcoming and team orientated environment. As the Restaurant Manager for our newest locations, you will be a key player in the opening and development of the restaurant.
Skills and experience
- A real people person.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same or a similar role.
- Able to build credible relationships at all levels.
- Strong customer focus.
- Self-motivated to achieve results and deadlines.
- Share our humanitarian values and be passionate about making a difference in the world.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.