Website YMCA NSW
- Part time role with approx. 10 – 20 hours per week
- Help develop the minds of our future generation
- Work at our Claremont Meadows and St Marys locations
We are looking for customer service driven educators to join our team between the hours of 2:30-6:30 PM, Monday to Friday. Additional to this, we are looking for an educator who has previous experience with children that have additional needs.
About your new role
Reporting to the Coordinator of the OSHC centre, you will be one of over 200 educators across NSW that provide engaging, fun and interactive activities for primary school age children.
You can expect to join a supportive team and have adequate resources to deliver high quality and age appropriate programming for Children visiting our services.
As an inspiring and motivated educator, you are committed to meeting the needs of all children in our care, and connecting with their parents throughout their development.
- You will bring a service orientated approach to your role
- Have a positive and energetic outlook throughout your interactions with children, their parents and your peers
- Provide children with educational and interactive activities whilst maintaining a child safe, supportive and clean environment
To apply for this job please visit hcm611.peoplestreme.net.