Ultimate Horticultural Solutions
This is a great opportunity for two apprentices keen to gain valuable industry experience while completing a Certificate III in Horticulture – Parks and Gardens.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Hedging and Pruning
- Mowing (Ride on and Push Mowing)
- Weed Control
- Turf Preparation and Laying
- Irrigation Installation
- Garden Planting and Mulching
Applicants should have:
- Keen interest or previous experience in garden maintenance
- Strong commitment and willingness to learn
- Current driver’s license and vehicle (preferred)
- Minimum year 10 education (preferably HSC)
- WHS Construction Industry Induction, White Card (preferred)
Applicants also need to be physically fit and available to work from 5.30am and for occasional weekend and night work.
We can offer you:
- Friendly team environment
- Above award wages
- Quality personal and professional development
- Potential ongoing employment with a successful, established local business
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic team apply now….
Note that this recruitment process is being managed by HR Success on behalf of Ultimate Horticultural Solutions. No agencies please. Previous applicants need not reapply, thank you.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.