The Butterfly Effect Services Pty Ltd
Applications now open for various part-time and casual SUPPORT WORKER contracts in Western Sydney, the Hills District and surrounds:
$25 to $45 p/h
About the position:
Shifts are generally between 3-6 hours with flexibility around your other day weekly commitments like work, studies and personal needs.
The position would be suited to somebody with a passion for helping people in the local community to achieve their goals.
Working With Children Check NSW
National Police Check (or willing to apply)
First Aid (or willing to obtain)
Qualifications in atleast one of the following:
1. Certificate or Diploma in Disability and/or Community Services
2. Certificate or Diploma in Children’s Services
3. Bachelor Degree in an Allied Health profession, Nursing or Education (or studying towards)
1. Professional and/or personal experience working and/or living with People With a Disability (PWD)
2. Experience working with children and/or youth
3. Experience and/or interest in the Arts or Sports.
4. NSW Drivers license
To apply please send your resume with at least 2 work related references as well as an outline of your qualifications/experience to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com