Website Skyline Landscape Services
Who we are
Skyline Landscape Services has been a horticultural industry leader for over 20 years and with a growing workforce of over 300, it’s our people that set us apart from the rest. Providing landscape and grounds maintenance in NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT and WA, Skyline cares for some of Australia’s best known commercial and large scale residential sites.
If you’re committed to growing a career in the landscape industry, Skyline is the place to do it. We offer everything from entry level positions right through to executive leadership roles.
Our family environment provides support for individuals with the right attitude. We believe in recruiting for attitude and training for skill. And being one of Australia’s leading landscape companies, there’s ample scope for advancement and career development.
Due to our continual expansion and growth we are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader. Duties include all aspects of general gardening, lawn care and grounds maintenance, as well as supervision of team members. This position requires someone who values high standards, has a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Your attributes and requirements
· Proven industry experience
· Experience on Ride-on and other power equipment
· Energetic, self-motivator and willing to learn
· Current and valid driver’s licence
· Reliable, punctual and hard working
· Well presented with good communication skills
· Passion for providing high level customer service
· Enjoy working as part of a team
· Physically fit
· Strong commitment to safe work practices
· Ability to start immediately
· Supportive Management team
· Varied and rewarding role
· Opportunity to further develop your skills
Our team members develop long and satisfying careers with us. So join us for an exciting future in the landscape industry where your work is valued, your contributions are recognized and you have unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org