Website Plasser Australia
WHO ARE WE?
We are a part of Australia’s railway network and pride ourselves on contributing to its safety, reliability and cost-efficiency. With the capacity to build and customise machinery in accordance with the local conditions and regulations, we are the ideal partner for railway companies and contractors alike. As part of our team, we will encourage your ideas, support your ongoing development and career growth, and offer a collaborative environment – all aimed at helping you take your career to the next level.
OUR APPRENTICE PROGRAM
At Plasser Australia, we take great pride in developing the skills of our people to ensure we can deliver the best possible products for our customers. Our goal is to ensure our apprentices master their trade through hands on, practical training and a supportive approach to formal education.
Over time, there is the potential for your career to develop into a variety of different fields, including engineering, field service, electrical testing and supervisory roles – the opportunities are limited only by your own imagination!
We are seeking applications for the following careers:
· Engineering Apprenticeship (Certificate III)
· Fabrication Apprenticeship (Certificate III)
· Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship (Certificate III)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking highly driven and innovative people looking to be part of an organisation where they can grow their career. In addition, you must have:
· Unlimited Australian working rights
· The ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment, including drug and alcohol screening
· A willingness to work in compliance with our safe working procedures
· The ability to demonstrate a positive and willing attitude to learning; both on the job and through a diligent approach to your formal education
To find out more about each opportunity and submit your application email [email protected]
Applications close 14 July 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.