Website Kelly Services
Join a dynamic team and manage their customer support pipeline. A dynamic role that will have you as first point of contact regarding logistics for a varied group of clients.
Kelly Services is working with a highly specialised logistics company to source an experienced Customer Service Officer to join their team in Erskine Park. Our client is currently looking for a hand – on individual to join their fast paced team. Full time hours available from Monday – Friday!
- Managing customer requests via email & phone
- Handle customer complaints & provide solutions
- Maintain & develop excellent customer relationships
- Order management
- Processing claims & returns
- Data entry
- 2 – 3 years of customer service experience working in a call centre or admin role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills & the ability to work with various systems
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work proactively & autonomously
- Onsite parking
- No more working on the weekends!
- Work life balance and no crazy hours.
- Great team culture and training
- Small team of consultants and strong leadership
Does it sound like you?
This is going to be a max term contract. If you are looking for your next challenge, please submit your application by clicking APPLY! We thank all applicants for their interest but due to the volume of applications, note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more roles like this go to www.kellyservices.com.au
To apply for this job please visit www.kellyservices.com.au.