Traineeship Position Vacant:
JobQuest are looking for someone amazing to join their valued staff as a Community Services Trainee. The position is a part time role, up to 30 hours per week. The applicant must possess the following:
* Interest in a career working with young people;
* Confident in public speaking and/or delivering activities to groups;
* Flexibility – hours are generally school hours but as we work in a number of schools these sometimes vary;
* Ability to build rapport with people (young people and stakeholders);
* Drivers licence and own reliable vehicle;
* Working with Children Check number and National Police Check (or willingness to obtain);
* Professional presentation and understanding of the importance of this, particularly for employment;
* Strong organisational skills and willingness to support administrative functions of programs;
* Some computer skills.
Like all organisations, we also need reliable, punctual, team players with communication skills!
In return you will work for an organisation who truly values their employees, a supportive team and ample opportunities for professional development. Formal qualifications will be undertaken as a part of this role.
Salary range $12K – $25K per annum.
We thank all people interested in our position, and ask to please note applications must address selection criteria to move to the next phase.
Applicants are invited to send resume and covering letter, making claim to the position as per the requirements of the role outlined in the advertisement via email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.