Casual and Fixed Term Contract Positions Vacant:
JobQuest are looking for amazing people to join their valued staff as a Training and Placement Officers / Youth Consultants.
Hours will vary, so this role may suit students or recent graduates looking to gain some further skills and experience to enhance their area of study, particularly those studying education, social science or community services.
Applicants must possess the following:
* Interest in a career working with young people;
* Able to plan and deliver engaging, high quality programs to groups of young people;
* Flexibility – hours are generally school hours but as we work in a number of schools these do vary;
* Ability to build rapport with people (young people and stakeholders);
* Drivers licence and own reliable vehicle;
* Working with Children Check number and National Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
* Strong computer skills – Microsoft office preferred;
* Experience in working with young people (formally or informally);
* Knowledge of the local labour / employment market;
* Experience and understanding in the issues young people face when first entering the employment market, and skills in preparing young people to be ready for this;
* Training and assessment qualifications highly regarded, or willingness to undertake further study to complete this.
Like all organisations, we also need reliable, punctual, team players with communication skills!
In return you will work for an organisation who truly values their employees, a supportive team and ample opportunities for professional development.
Hourly rate will be $21.34 – $31.84 depending upon experience and employment type.
We thank all people interested in our position, and ask to please note applications must address selection criteria to move to the next phase.
Applicants are invited to send resume and covering letter, making claim to the position as per the requirements of the role outlined in the advertisement via email
A pool of potential applicants may be established to fill vacancies that may arise over the proceeding period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.