Website Jaybro Group Pty Ltd
Jaybro is a leading supplier to civil and building contractors
About the business
Jaybro is a leading supplier to civil and building contractors providing a wide range of products including site safety equipment, road and traffic signage, temporary fencing solutions and tools and hardware.
Jaybro’s success has been due to the consistently high level of customer service provided, resulting in increased demand and repeat business.
At Jaybro it’s all about delivering WOW service experiences, challenging yourself and having a growth mindset.
About the role
We are looking for a driven and results oriented individual to take ownership of trade sales accounts, provide solution-based calls and deliver growth.
You will be the first point of contact for customers and deliver WOW service via phone, email and sms. Your proven strong communication, time management and organisational skills will ensure you build strong working relationships with customers to ensure return of business.
Our dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment will suit an energetic, bubbly self-starter with a can-do attitude who enjoys multi-tasking and is not afraid of change.
This is a great opportunity for you to own the role and grow within the business! You will be provided on-the-job training, online learning, mentoring and work in a supportive team environment. The successful candidate will embrace the Jaybro Way and go above and beyond for customers.
- Delivering WOW service to make life easier for construction contractors
- Be one touch resolution for customer enquiries
- Answering 65+ customer calls a day (inbound & outbound)
- Upsell and cross sell on all orders
- Generate leads for product categories
- Servicing key our accounts to ensure repeated business & grow GP$ from accounts
- Accurate order entry
Benefits and perks
- Great company culture & high employee engagement
- Career advancement, personal training & development programs
- Dynamic and supportive Management & Team
Skills and experience
- Trade sales experience – inbound & outbound calls
- Comfortable cross-selling, up-selling and generating leads
- Previous experience in the civil construction industry supply industry is highly regarded
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Suite
If you’d like to join a winning team and a company with a fantastic culture and plenty of room for growth and development, please apply now.
As part of Jaybro’s recruitment process an Online assessment & criminal history check will be required.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Must have the right to work in Australia.
No agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit jaybro.bamboohr.com.