Website Greenstone Financial Services
- Join an Insurance leader where you can build a long-term sales career
- Full training provided and career progression opportunities available
- Onsite gym, onsite cafe, awards nights & a great team culture
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated Sales Consultant to join our committed team based in Norwest Business Park. We will provide a full 2-week induction training program to teach you everything you need to know!
As a Sales Consultant operating within our Call Centre you will:
- Engage with customers to provide solution-based products
Build rapport with existing and new customers whilst delivering a positive customer experience
- Achieve a set of sales KPI’s which we will teach and guide you through
- Adhere to all compliance and quality processes
What are we looking for?
- A customer focused sales professional with the ability to show empathy and compassion
- A supportive and ambitious team player determined to succeed
- Resilience and tenacity with a positive attitude to achieve KPIs
- Reliability coupled with a strong work ethic
- Availability to work an 8-hour shift between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday
What’s in it for you?
Career progression opportunities, subject to meeting performance criteria;
- Earn Senior status in 6 months = 10% increase to base pay and additional leadership exposure
- Earn Specialist status in 2 years = 20% increase to base pay and funding for industry related study (RG146).
- Company funded paid parental leave benefit
Additional days of leave on top of annual leave entitlement (based on tenure)
- State of the art building facilities including a dedicated & subsidised on-site company cafe’ (weekly free lunch) & on-site gym
- Retail discounts e.g. movie tickets, Taronga Zoo entry, live shows + more
- Quarterly award functions and a grand annual conference to recognise our people
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Annual parking allowance paid fortnightly
- Flexi-work week program – Work From Home 2 days per week after probation
- Central location in Norwest Business Park 2153 with direct bus access from Parramatta 2150 and Blacktown 2148 or short walking distance from Norwest Metro Station
Who is Greenstone?
Greenstone distributes insurance products under trusted brands such as Real Insurance, RSPCA Pet Insurance, Guardian, Medibank, Woolworths, Guide Dogs Pet Insurance, Kogan Life Insurance, Australian Senior Insurance Agency and Choosi.
We are the leading distributor of direct Insurance products in the Australian insurance market. Since launching into the Financial Services sector in 2007, Greenstone has experienced a commanding volume of growth being recognised for our credible brands, customer focused values and people-driven work culture.
Greenstone is proud to be a part of the Top 30 Best Workplaces to Give Back 2021 presented by Good Company.
We are passionate about our core values, which contribute towards the positive culture that supports our employees, our customers and our community.
Please click ‘Apply Now’ or send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]
Employment may be contingent on the satisfactory result of criminal and/or other background screens, which require the collection and transfer of personal information.
To apply for this job please visit www.greenstone.com.au.