Website Green Magic Homes Pty Ltd
We are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
Head of Finance responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments, and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
Head of Finance duties:
• Forecasting monthly, quarterly, and annual results.
• Approving or rejecting budgets.
• Conducting risk management assessments.
• Managing overseas purchases.
• Managing foreign exchange transactions.
• Evaluate and decide on investments.
• Supervise a team of accounts people.
• Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
• Conduct profit and cost analyses.
• Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations.
• Consult board members about funding options.
• Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Financial Controller, or similar role
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
• Proficiency in accounting software
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Leadership abilities
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.