Great People Pty Ltd
On behalf of Snap-on Tools, a global innovator of automotive tools, diagnostic equipment and equipment storage solutions, we are currently recruiting for a QUALIFIED AUTOMOTIVE MASTER TECHNICIAN/ AUTO ELECTRICIAN to join our clients Product Development team in Sydney’s western suburbs. The company is renowned for developing and marketing innovative technology and is one of the longest established and most successful brands in the world.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, the overall responsibility of this role is to support project teams in the design and development of content to be used on diagnostic scan tools.
Key tasks include:
- Providing automotive technical information to be used on application software for new and existing products;
- Assisting in product validation testing;
- Reading and understanding wiring diagrams;
- Preparing documentation for the release of new applications and content.
The successful candidate
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Automotive technical trade qualifications;
- Previous working experience as a Master Technician or Auto Electrician;
- Knowledge and understanding of diagnostic repair tools;
- Experience with oscilloscopes is essential;
- High level quality control and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Remuneration and benefits
This position presents as an exceptional opportunity for a career driven candidate who is looking to move into an office based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package as well as on-site parking, career development and on-going training and support of an experienced team.
For more information, call Kayhla Brady on 0404 494 271 or email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com