Website CSR Fabrications
High end sheet metal work
Sheet Metal & General Fabricator
- Penrith location
- Immediate start available!!
- Fabricating/Sheet Metal/Welding
- Salary negotiable upon experience
- Permanent position
We are a busy and expanding fabrication business in Penrith seeking a capable and experienced fabricator to contribute to our team.
For the right person this permanent opportunity offers variety, training and the opportunity to grow within the company.
CSR Fabrications produces a variety of work including the fabrication of high end shop fit out work and bespoke pieces.
You will use your previous experience to:
- Complete basic metal working practices including cutting, marking out, folding/forming/bending, basic machining to a high standard.
- Work on a broad range of jobs using sheet metal, tube, plate through to beams etc
- TIG & MIG welding
To be the successful candidate you will:
- Have at least 2 years experience in metal fabrication
Be able to do the basics well
- Have the ability to learn quickly and take instructions well.
Be able to work within a small team and unsupervised when required
- A trade qualification is highly regarded, however a can do attitude is more important.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.