Website Creo Wealth
Creo Wealth is a growing financial planning practice
About Creo Wealth
Creo Wealth is a growing financial planning practice with offices in Penrith & Richmond. We take pride in being planners that have a secret ingredient…. personality.
We live and breathe our company values of caring for our clients & our people, family, love & respect for all and our passion for learning. We love what we do, and we are looking for someone who shares our values (and has personality, just like us).
About the Role
We are seeking an Office Manager for our Richmond Office to be the office guru, chat with clients to book in their appointments, help our adviser with keeping his diary and mailbox in check, look for ways to improve our office procedures (and writing them), do a little bit of marketing (we love Facebook) as well as putting your ideas forward on how we can do better
If you enjoy working autonomously, love a role that you can really get excited about and where you will be supported with your ideas when it comes to making a (sometimes) boring topic like finance fun, then we want you.
What’s on offer
- Part time hours spread across 4-5 days
- Based at Richmond Office
- $60,000-$65,000 per year + superannuation (pro-rata) depending on skills and experience
Qualifications and experience
You don’t need experience in Financial Services, but it would help if:
- you have used a computer before (FYI we are Mac people)
- you like coffee (and don’t mind running to the local café to grab one for us)
- you have the patience of a saint. We have some older clients, and they deserve your time & empathy
- you are a bit tech savvy, we try to automate things where we can.
No agencies, please. Creo Wealth is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from people of diverse ethnic, cultural, and gender identities.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.