Website Creating Links
Senior Manager, Permanency Support Program
About Creating Links: Focused on developing dynamic, resilient, confident and inclusive communities and families, Creating Links is a fast growing not-for-profit community organisation located in Bankstown.
The Role: Creating Links is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Permanency Support Program who will provide strategic leadership in driving and ensuring excellence, accountability and service delivery across the Creating Links PSP program area.
You will be responsible for designing, supervising and managing a multi-disciplinary team who provide ongoing delivery of case management and support services to children, young people, their families and stakeholders.
You Will Have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Social Sciences, Social Work, Psychology or other human service professions).
- Demonstrated experience in managing a large multi-disciplinary diverse team.
- Proven experience in and knowledge of the delivery of Permanency Support Programs.
- Proven experience in and knowledge of the principles and delivery of Out of Home Care services.
- Experience working within quality and accreditation frameworks.
- Advanced case management skills and experience.
- Excellent understanding and experience working with children and families with complex needs from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
- Comprehensive understanding of child protection legislation and knowledge of frameworks for working with children and young people who have experienced trauma.
- Experience in managing budgets and financial reporting.
- Working with Children Check Clearance, National Criminal Records History Check and valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work flexible hours and from time to time working or traveling to other locations.
Why You Should Apply:
- Pursuant to experience a competitive salary will be negotiated with the preferred candidate.
- As a not for profit entity the position includes a generous salary packaging option of up to $15,900 annually as well as reimbursement for reasonably incurred expenses.
- This a 3 year contract position.
Applications will close COB June 24 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.