Website Complete Credit Solutions
Calling all Recruitment Officers!
We are looking for a confident, persuasive self-starter who likes a challenge. As a Recruitment Officer you will be at the forefront of our business managing the recruitment and selection phase of our call centre. We pride ourselves on culture, ensuring that each candidate is a suitable fit for our environment.
Who are we?
Complete Credit Solutions is an Australian owned and operated business specialising in the acquisition and servicing of consumer debts, including credit cards, personal loans and car finance. We are rapidly expanding, and are looking for passionate individual to manage our recruitment needs.
We are in spacious offices just a short stroll from Parramatta Station. The role may require the occasional travel to our Sutherland office.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Creating internal and external advertisements
- Performing candidate screening and interviews
- Conducting reference and background checks
- Making offers and communicating declines
- Conducting personality assessments
- General administration tasks
- Continual assessment of internal processes to identify areas for improvement
- Consultation with key stakeholders
To be successful for this role, you must have the following attributes:
- Thrive on working autonomously
- Genuine passion for sourcing the best talent
- Excellent capability to build great professional relationships
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- A solid work history in recruitment
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Respects company policies and procedures
- Commitment to best practise and continuous improvement
Why choose Complete Credit?
- The opportunity to work flexible part-time hours approx. 22-25hrs per week.
- These hours will scale as the company grows.
A stable company that flourishes on innovative ideas and driven employees
- We are looking to rapidly expand, and therefore you will have the prospect to build a department
- A stable and structured work environment, where all employees are valued.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.