Website Class Power Systems
Class Power Systems Pty Ltd
Class Power Systems provide comprehensive solutions for emergency and standby power generators. We design, install, maintain and service power generator solutions for a range of clients. We are located in Cattai with most of our work primarily based in Sydney; however, we have current projects in Canberra, Melbourne, Griffith, Dubbo and the South Coast.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
• Maintenance to all mechanical plant (Diesel & Gas Engines, Alternators)
• Provide support to client facility staff.
• Carry out construction site type installations
• Testing of fuel bulk storage systems.
• Engage in planned and preventative maintenance activities
• Apply your multi-skilled knowledge to ensure minimum breakdown time
Having a mechanical aptitude and familiarity with large construction site environments is desired. This job would suit a trade qualified professional, with leadership attributes.
This position offers an “everyday is different” approach and requires you to work autonomously. The applicant must possess excellent personal time management skills, written/verbal communication skills and speak clear and fluent English.
We offer a competitive salary with a new service vehicle.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward resume to [email protected] or call 0421 507 609
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.