Commercial Associates is an internationally affiliated and nationally recognised full service advisory and accounting practice. A Top 60 firm, we offer a wide variety of services and career development opportunities in corporate advisory, business development, strategic taxation advice and accounting.
The top 5 reasons to work for Commercial Associates
- We recognise individuals’ talents by providing increased responsibility commensurate with ability
- We are committed to growth through the expansion of services and the abilities of our people
- We are dedicated to the provision of mentoring and personal professional growth
- We offer external training and ongoing internal development to all staff
- Our firm has a flexible, casual atmosphere
We are looking for a talented business services accountant who has a minimum of six years’ public practice experience. This is a rewarding role that will offer you exposure and experience across a broad range of industries and will allow you to bring your well established skill set to the team. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a minimum of six years’ experience in a Top 100 accounting practice
- Be CPA or CA qualified
- Have strong technical skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Be highly organised and be able to manage and prioritise workflow
We are a progressive firm committed to ongoing development and success, valuing the importance of personal attention to both clients and staff. If you are passionate about your accounting career and can show your technical expertise dealing with a diverse range of business clients, please apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.