Website AL Aseel
Al Aseel Penrith is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Bar Attendant to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be able to match and mix ingredients to create traditional and modern alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Customer service including customer interaction, presentation of the bar menu and assessing customer needs and making suggestions
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Knowledge and preparation of an array of cocktails and mocktails
- Replenish stock and maintain the organisation of the bar area
Ensure the bar area is kept clean at all times and that cups/utensils are clean before use
- Maintain high levels of communication across all functions of the restaurant, particularly with wait staff in regard to customer orders
- Making different types of coffee and running a 3 group coffee machine
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
- Coffee art techniques would be an advantage (but not essential)
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills
- A positive attitude and great organisational skills
Our ultimate goal is to create excellent customer experiences for our guests. If you believe you have what it takes to drive customer satisfaction and aid the growth of our brand, please apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.