iHand Security is a growing security company, offering the right person the opportunity to join our team.
Our company is based in the Penrith area, however work is throughout the entire Sydney metropolitan area.
The position is permanent full-time (38 hours/week). Occasional overtime may be required.
Employment will be subject to a 3 month probationary period.
We will pay above award wages to the successful candidate.
This position is available for an immediate start.
About the role:
As a security technician at iHand Security, your duties will include:
· Installing and servicing various alarm, CCTV, intercom and access control systems;
· Performing preventative maintenance of security systems;
· Providing on-the-job training and supervision for an apprentice.
You will be provided with a mobile phone, iPad and tools.
Start and finish times will vary, between the hours of 6am and 6pm, depending on client needs.
The successful candidate will have either:
· Completed a 4 year apprenticeship – Certificate III in Security Equipment (or equivalent)
· Minimum 4 years experience in the installation and maintenance of alarm, video surveillance systems, intercoms and access control.
The following licences are essential:
· NSW Drivers Licence – Class C
· NSW Security Licence – Class 2C
· Open Cabling Licence
You will also be required to have the following, or obtain them during the probationary period:
· Elevated Work Platform licence
· White Card (general construction induction card)
Having your own vehicle is desirable.
In addition, we will be looking for a candidate who:
· Has good computer skills
· Has good literacy and numeracy skills;
· Has excellent problem-solving and fault finding skills;
· Is customer-focused;
· Can work independently and as part of a team.
Please email resume to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org