Website Enunciate Speech Pathology
Enunciate Speech Pathology provides mobile services to children
Enunciate Speech Pathology provides mobile services to children and adults in the areas of speech, language, voice, stuttering and literacy. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated speech pathologist to join our growing team. The position is for a speech pathologist to work approximately 1-3 days per week (hours on these days are flexible) with the opportunity to grow to five days per week if desired.
- Administering assessments
- Administering therapy sessions with clients and their families/primary carers
- Completing progress notes/documentation
- Completing reports
- Liaising with other professionals e.g. doctors, teachers, other therapists, work colleagues
- Qualification in Speech Pathology.
- Current drivers licence and access to your own car
- Certified Practising Membership with Speech Pathology Australia, or eligibility to become a member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- National Police Clearance
- Current professional indemnity and public liability insurance (or the ability to obtain these before commencing clinical work).
- Happy, energetic, caring and positive personality
- Commitment to personal and professional quality improvement
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- More than one year of experience – however new grads welcome to apply
- Experience with working with children with Autism
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule (convenient for people already working full or part time)
- High level of autonomy in the role
- Mentoring Sessions
- Professional Development opportunities
- Above award rate
Position to start mid Jan. Applications close Jan 7th 2018.
Please ensure your application includes a resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org