Website Australian Training Company
Real People. Real Future.
The Australian Training Company has a great opportunity for empathetic and caring candidates to join our host company in Rooty Hill for Spanish speaking residents undertaking a Part time traineeship in Aged Care for up to 2 years.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Attending to the personal care of residents
• Assisting with showering
• Assisting with feeding
• Providing support
• Adhering to infection control policies
• Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Must speak Spanish
• Must speak English
• Empathetic and Caring
• Patience and understanding
• Drivers license is essential as it is shift work
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Willing to undertake a traineeship
• Receive a Nationally Recognised Certificate in Aged Care upon completion
• Earn while you learn being paid according to the National Training Wage (between $7.95 and $16.17 per hour)
• Receive a transport concession card
Only suitable applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted.
To apply please email a copy of your resume and cover letter to Nicky at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com